Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Admin Assistant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 2-week contract located in Scarborough, ON to start immediately.
As the Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Perform general administrative duties to support the President;
- Coordinate meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, answer phones, schedule appointments, process mail, reconcile monthly expenses, calendar management;
- Contact with Senior Management Team on behalf of President Assist President with PowerPoint presentations for various meetings as requested as directed;
- Prepare submissions for prominent industry Awards;
- Ensure loggers of complaints are kept on disks and filed with the appropriate departments, coordinate the delivery of appropriate responses to required parties; and,
- Others duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The proficient organization, planning, scheduling and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, make decisions and prioritize work;
- Personal commitment to ownership and accountability for the success of tasks assigned with a high level of attention to detail and effective follow-up on activity;
- Process-oriented mindset, with the ability to work independently and within a team;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment;
- Display strong initiative and anticipate the needs of the team;
- Excellent computer skills with commonly used business software, including MS Office Tools – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook; and,
- Understand the key components of human resources administration and how to use the information/data of the management systems and tools required to do the job.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.