Bilingual Change Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Bilingual Change Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree, Community College Diploma Or Special Experience Equivalency;
- Ten (10) years of IM/IT Experience;
- A minimum of five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience as a lead Change Manager on medium to large transformational projects;
- Medium to Large complex projects are those that;
- Cross multiple business units and/or organizations;
- Involve multiple direct project participants (i.e. more than 8);
- Operate for an extended period (i.e. more than 9 months); and;
- The entire five (5) years of experience must have been obtained since January 1, 2010;
- Excellent bilingual communication skills both written and spoken (English and French) are required;
- Demonstrated experience in Change Management and in the development of change management programs and plans; 8+ years;
- Demonstrated experience in development of training and communication plans; 8+ years;
- Identifies and assesses change impacts to the organization’s business processes and technology solutions; 8+ years;
- Demonstrated experience engaging stakeholders in contributing to effective change; 8+ years;
- Demonstrated experience developing and/or implementing a change management process and tools; 8+ years;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders; 5+ years; and,
- Certification in Change Management is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.