Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining multiple vulnerability programs;
- Identifying & implementing automation wherever possible;
- Tracking lifecycle of security vulnerabilities;
- Prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation timelines;
- Completing end-to-end VA to remediation support process;
- Managing and updating GRC tools;
- Updating and implementing dashboards and reports for all vulnerability programs;
- Participating collecting, assessing, and cataloging threat indicators; and,
- Interacting with multiple global teams such as security architecture, penetration testing, application development, and network teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years of professional work experience in information security;
- Experience with security testing tools and methodologies in conducting vulnerability and application security assessments such as IBM AppScan and Tenable Security Center;
- Ability to analyze IT solutions and technology infrastructure in order to identify and assess security vulnerabilities, threats, and risks;
- A track record of results and effectiveness in applications technical support, trouble-shooting and analysis, problem resolution, and service availability and reliability improvement roles;
- Ability to think analytically and synthesize technical information from various sources;
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity;
- Excellent skills of verbal and written communications, relationship building, and influencing others;
- A security based professional qualification in CISSP, CISM, CISA, OPST, CEH, GPEN (an asset);
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related field, or in computer science with a specialization in telecommunications, or the equivalent work experience (an asset);
- Experience using IBM AppScan & Tenable Security Center scan tools (an asset); and,
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.