Application Support Analyst (Maximo)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Support Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing Maximo support to business community primarily for, but not limited to SCM;
- Researching and resolving operational problems;
- Supporting business requirements, development, and testing activities and provide clarification if necessary;
- Performing system functionality verification and testing;
- Providing guidance and training for Maximo;
- Data analysis and support of data loading;
- Reporting support, input into report specs, ad-hoc querying, start centers and KPI setup;
- Developing documentation as needed;
- Thoroughly understanding and defining the business needs and ensure that the right opportunity is being put forward to achieve business benefits;
- Taking accountability for solution/program results;
- Influencing decisions, strategy, and direction;
- Engaging with the client on an on-going basis (before, during and after projects); and,
- Representing the interests of all stakeholder groups in new business solution design and delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline;
- Strong knowledge and at least five (5) years of experience with all facets of IBM Maximo, particularly in the SCM space;
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Management processes including inventory management, materials and logistics, procurement, contracts and procure-to-pay. SCMP designation is an asset;
- SQL query writing skills;
- At least five (5) years of experience working within Supply Chain or IT;
- Demonstrated knowledge and a thorough understanding of the related technologies including JD Edwards E1, SAP, and IBM Maximo;
- Experience with Maintenance and Reliability processes, Maximo Operator Log and MOC;
- Experience with Maximo Everyplace, Maximo Anywhere and/or other Maximo mobile solutions;
- Experience with Scheduler Plus;
- Experience with interfaces;
- A highly motivated, positive attitude with strong oral and written communication skills and proficient at conversing with business personnel in business language;
- Strong problem solving, planning, and organizational skills;
- The ability to work independently with both technical staff and users at various levels to investigate problems;
- The ability to be a highly effective team member using a collaborative approach;
- The ability to work within tight deadlines; and,
- A high degree of customer relations and focus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.