Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Helpdesk Specialist. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting PC software OS, hardware and connection issues;
- Working towards problem resolution and problem escalation over the phone;
- Working on special projects when assigned and an opportunity to work with Tier2 support staff, based on your ability to meet and exceed performance benchmarks;
- Providing first , and second level assistance to the career sales force and wholesale advisors, financial centre managers and Financial Centre Staff; and,
- Acting as a primary support through telephone and email.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in both French and English, written and spoken;
- High technical understanding of personal and business computers such as notebooks, desktops and operating systems;
- High proficiency with personal and business computer peripherals such as printers, routers, and docking stations;
- In-depth knowledge of the Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems and end-user support experience;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills;
- Willingness to work in a team environment and achieve department goals;
- Ability to excel in a stressful, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Genuine desire to provide first-rate client service;
- Good understanding of Remote Connectivity Tools , such as VPN, TCP/IP, Remote Desktop, Cisco Webex ;
- Good understanding of IE11, Java applications/addons, Adobe Acrobat, Flash;
- Ethernet troubleshooting, and a good understanding of different networks environments;
- Previous experience working with McAfee Endpoint Encryption, and McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook;
- Knowledge of Smart Phones iPhone;
- Knowledge of Registry , GPO and Active Directory;
- Previous experience in the technical support and customer service field;
- Understanding of HP Service Manager and ServiceNow; and,
- Knowledge of applications for advisors, financial centre managers and financial center offices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.