Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building a POC/Training, Pilot, Production environments to defined specifications;
- Building Test Plan, Test Cases, Automation of Test Cases, UAT script definition;
- Configuration Standards Definition for Project specific Build and Release templates;
- Configuration Standards Definition for Project specific Application Operational Intelligence templates;
- Packaging Application Pre-requisite software according to standards;
- Completing DevOps service requests within published service levels;
- Supporting developers through providing development standards guidance and technical guidance;
- Managing central repository workflow requests;
- Responding to central repository incident tickets; and,
- Providing other day to day operational activities related to the DevOps role.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Scripting experience (Powershell);
- Application development and DevOps experience;
- Deep understanding of application development processes and supporting automated toolsets and practices;
- Working practice of project management processes and Agile delivery methodologies;
- Software Build, Test, and Release automation experience;
- Application Technologies involved are .Net and Java, SQL Server, Oracle, Windows, Solaris;
- Application development and operational tool set: Visual Studio/.NET, TFS, Team City, Git, SVN, Powershell, Octopus, Nugget, Chocolatey, Splunk;
- Excellent negotiation, persuasion, influence, and assertiveness;
- The aility to handle aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities;
- The ability to be an analytical and creative thinker;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- The ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience; and,
- The ability to communicate business information to a technical audience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.