Eagle currently has a career opportunity for Technical Support and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Technical Support, you will be responsible for:
- Refreshing corporate hardware – laptops and desktops by provisioning new devices and retrieving old devices;
- Provides excellent customer service, transitioning software, configurations and data, where appropriate;
- Tasks are assigned, vary, and have a start and end. Duration of task assignments can vary.
- Under general supervision, performs day to day tasks that are repetitive, however, vary in specifics of what is required;
- Gather hardware/software requirements from internal staff;
- Perform general IT duties;
- Might be asked to assist in providing general IT support of new technologies to internal staff;
- Removal and cleaning of existing hardware for re-purpose;
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records of hardware inventory;
- Installation of hardware and equipment; and,
- Keep the working environment clean and organized.
What we’re looking for:
- Must have experience in laptop refresh with Windows 10. MCP certification, ITIL, networking, and Service Now/similar ticketing system experience an asset; and,
- Customer service and teamwork experience required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.