Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a SuccessFactors Administrator for a five (5) month contract, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing system support, design, and reporting, as well as supporting project work;
- Engaging with HR and IT to bring timely resolutions to meet compliance and/or new business requirements;
- Working with system SuccessFactors on ticket resolution;
- Assisting with providing ongoing support to business including all related tools/processes, analyze business needs, identify technology solutions, and train and support system users;
- Assisting with upgrade to newer versions of SuccessFactors and review new features and functionality of new releases; and,
- Understanding roles and security (role-based permissions) required when developing or customizing new objects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A SuccessFactors Analyst/Administrator with experience in the following modules (or a combination of these modules):
- Performance and Goals;
- Recruiting; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.