SAP ABAP Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP ABAP Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of SAP Applications according to project requirements and user expectations;
- Developing code in ABAP, ABAP OO, SQL;
- Creation of technical documentation, code review, test process on standard and developed object in the area of concentration;
- Requirements gathering and validation, update of development standards;
- On Call support;
- Supporting ABAP code base in SAP ECC, NWGW, GRC, Solution Manager, PO, SRM, and CRM;
- Supporting SAP code development for Suite on HANA systems;
- Creation of quality custom code that will be required to deliver user requirements not available in the standard software;
- Providing comprehensive, realistic estimates of development effort for requested custom developments;
- Working with the Development Lead and Project Managers to plan development, report progress, manage development risks and issues and facilitate technical oversight of the project;
- Establishing good working relationships and processes with other IT teams and business departments to smooth design, development, and deployment;
- Ensuring development deliverables adhere to agreed coding and development standards;
- Preparing QA procedures, check lists and documentation templates (procedures and templates in line with the current SAP development methodology);
- Providing input to the functional specifications for developments;
- Providing effort estimates for RICEFW implementation;
- Developing technical specifications for developments and reviews specs prepared by other developers;
- Developing quality code and its associated documentation adhering to team and departmental development standards; and,
- Performing unit testing and supports the team with debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or comparable job experience in Computer Science/Information Systems preferred;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of SAP sustainment/projects;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience on ABAP Workbench, ABAP OO, BRF+, PI, ESA, CRM Web UI;
- Understanding of ESA, RFC, SAP NetWeaver, and NWBC;
- An ABAP development skillset to a mid-level developer;
- The ability to travel internationally (US and Canada);
- Proven strong communication skills, both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff and with management; and,
- Appreciation and understanding of how to deal with different cultural values and sensitivities and how to work in a virtual work environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.