Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Integrator. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the various software integration steps for complex monitoring applications and data integration;
- Participating in the design of the solution involving design, ideation, and technological choices;
- Working in an Agile environment; and,
- Stability and performance of the application.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Diploma in Computer Science College or University;
- Practical experience in Elasticsearch integration;
- Experience with the integration of source systems into the Elasticsearch platform;
- Expertise in several of the technologies such as SQL / Hbase, Docker, REST, and Data Analyst;
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Strong tolerance to ambiguity;
- Problem solving technique;
- Familiarity with Unix / Linux-based systems;
- Mastering French and functional knowledge of English;
- Familiarity with macOS;
- Experience with Kubernetes / OpenShift (an asset);
- Experience with SNMP/MIB (an asset); and,
- Experience with networking (as asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.