Senior Data Engineers
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in January.
As the Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data; and,
- Designing, building, and maintaining the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Computer Science Degree/Diploma;
- Three (3)+ years of demonstrated data engineering experience or development experience;
- Three (3)+ years of experience with Big Data Technologies like Hadoop or Hive;
- Three (3)+ years' experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance;
- Proficiency in designing and implementing data models and data integration;
- Experience deploying Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory and be well-acquainted with other Azure services including Azure Data Lake and Azure ML;
- Experience implementing REST API calls and authentication;
- Experience working with Agile project management methodologies;
- Spark Programming (Azure Databricks preferable) (an asset);
- Experience with Python, Java & SQL (an asset);
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud (Data Platform Technologies) (an asset);
- Ability to manage high volume, high traffic GDPR solutions build;
- Experience with SCALA (an asset);
- Five (5) years of ETL (an asset);
- Five (5) years of Software Development experience(an asset); and,
- Five (5) years of Data Integration experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.