Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
The Developer works directly with the client and colleagues to define solution requirements and software specifications. This role also works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications. The Developer provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner and communicates deliverable status to the Application's technical lead. The Developer - Intermediate unit test changes to applications to ensure that the quality level delivered to QA is acceptable.
As the Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner;
- Forecasts deliverable status to the Application’s technical lead;
- Delivers on commitments or advise in advance of potential issues;
- Works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications;
- Communicates with clients and co-workers to define solution requirements and software specifications;
- Develops web/software applications as defined by customer requirements;
- Supports Quality Assurance testing on web/software applications; and,
- Supports Sprint activities.
What we’re looking for:
- Three (3) years of practical or position related experience required;
- Technical Knowledge Requirements (Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Computer Engineering);
- Education & Training Requirements: Community College - Requires completion of college diploma (2-3 year program);
Nice to Have Skills:
- Docker, AWS Lambda/Fargate/AuroraDB, Postgres DB, Swagger;
- Good communication skills;
- Capability to work in a team setting, in an Agile environment;
- Quick learner – The candidate will work in a fast pace environment;
- Flexibility: Important responsibilities of this job are described above; and,
- They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.