Digital Personalization Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Digital Personalization Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Digital Personalization Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Power user of Adobe Analytics, Target and Audience Manager and GA360;
- Supports integration efforts across a data warehouse, CRM database, Analytics, and AAM;
- Examines new opportunities to leverage and mine data to market to segments;
- Handles intake requests, delivers Analytics-based reports and insights, and configures segments for target marketing execution;
- Project manages across personalization & retargeting efforts;
- Coordinates with marketing team the implementation of personalization and targeting campaigns across virginmobile.ca;
- Supports digital target marketing execution off-site (SEM, Display Ads, and Social) in coordination with internal marketing teams and third-party agencies;
- Measures, reports and optimizes performance on digital programs on and off virginmobile.ca;
- Monitors segments, provides insights on behavior & trends and builds on digital best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- Four plus (4+) years of professional experience in digital marketing, digital advertising operations, ad tech, advertising or customer analytics, or campaign management;
- Degree in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, or relevant field is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Tag management, Launch, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, GA 360 is preferred;
- Solid understanding of digital marketing execution and platforms (SEO, SEM, Display, Social including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube, Direct marketing including SMS, Email);
- Experience implementing ad tracking, attribution and conversion measurement mechanisms, with a strong understanding of tag management;
- Strong analytical capabilities with an aptitude for determining the optimal ways to set up, deliver, troubleshoot, and QA campaigns;
- Experience developing customer and digital insights, audience segmentation, data management platforms (DMPs), and data-driven advertising platforms;
- Experience developing advanced campaign reports and employing data visualization tools, for example, Tableau and other similar reporting tools;
- Experience in managing website operations and web production workflows; and,
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing communications development and implementation; including usability best practices, web and mobile standards, social media tools and email.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.