Accounting Manager, Wealth Reporting
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Program Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Waterloo, ON to start immediately.
As the Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the preparation of both financial and regulatory reporting for the Individual Wealth business and two subsidiaries;
- Manage relationships with internal and external auditors and MFDA. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of financial information and related support; and,
- Lead and develop two financial analysts with the goal of increasing talent and providing opportunities to grow and acquire additional skill sets.
What we’re looking for:
- CPA designation with 4-6 years of related industry experience;
- Strong PC skills (MS Excel, Oracle, Essbase, Discoverer, Tableau);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to accuracy and details;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to explain difficult concepts too;
- audiences of different levels of understanding;
- Ability to balance competing priorities with common deadlines; and,
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with business partners,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.