Commodities Test Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Commodities Test Analyst for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of the client’s commodity trading solution in order to build well-structured, easily maintainable test suites according to team standards;
- Providing effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives, and performance to teams, peers and management;
- Being involved with continuous improvement initiatives within the team; and,
- Using commodities knowledge to coach and mentor the QA team during the test planning and execution of commodities related tests.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with test planning and test execution of software applications;
- Three plus (3+) years’ defect management and resolution;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience using Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management;
- One plus (1+) years’ knowledge of commodities trading such as oil, gas, power;
- One plus (1+) years’ knowledge of trading typologies used for commodities such as Puts, Calls, Collars, Swaptions, Faders, etc.;
- One plus (1+) years’ experience with testing within the Murex trading platform;
- One plus (1+) years’ working QA experience with the Onyx automation tool;
- One plus (1+) years’ working QA experience with automated testing of SOAP and REST API’s;
- One plus (1+) years’ experience with identifying and the creation of any required test data;
- Experience leveraging risk-based testing techniques;
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and training team member;
- Confidence, approachable, collaborative, adaptable, and resourceful;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Proven experience of presenting to groups of non-technical individuals/teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.