Data Migration Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Migration Analyst, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Data Migration Analyst
- Gathering, analyzing and requirements in a logical manner that flows from higher to lower levels of detail;
- Identifying data loading requirements from the solution vendor;
- Converting business requirements to technical specifications and work-tasks for ETL developers;
- Documenting detailed source to target mappings, transformations, and value mappings;
- Liaison with business teams to asses data quality and identify data cleansing rules;
- Understanding of complex HR/Finance environments;
- Assisting other teams (data integrations, reporting, operations) to utilize data migration documentation and artifacts, after data migration is complete;
- Completing and/or supporting different types of testing activities to ensure that solutions meet stipulated requirements;
- Compiling change requests and decision requests that clearly articulate problems, solution options, risks, stakeholder impacts and recommendations;
- Facilitating stakeholder meetings to ensure all perspectives are obtained and outcomes are achieved;
- Supporting change management initiatives that may stem from changed / new processes.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications of a Data Migration Analyst
- Acting in Senior Data Analyst roles, with responsibility for managing increasing complex deliverables;
- Data migration, preferably involving mainstream ERP systems;
- Project and task management, preferably using JIRA or similar tool;
- Working with functional stakeholders of at all levels of the organization, including managers, subject matter experts, external parties and technical experts;
- Working within large enterprise projects with significant change management implications (public sector and HR/Payroll experience is a plus);
- Effectively applying the following skills at a senior level:
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Team work;
- Adaptability within a fast-paced environment;
- Prioritization, multitasking and time management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.