Quality Assurance Specialist
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The team is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join the team. In the role, the Revenue Assurance Specialist will be responsible to support a specific Marketing initiative. As such, it will be essential that the successful candidate must have strong organization and communication skills as well as demonstrate extremely high attention to detail.
As the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Update customer invoices to support a new Marketing initiative that will help increase revenue.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of how to extract customized data reports;
- High working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High aptitude for understanding information systems technology;
- Flexible, ability to work in an environment where “change” is prevalent;
- High tolerance to ambiguity;
- Self-motivated and responsible;
- University degree in business or marketing or a related area or professional designation;
- Bilingual in both English and French would be an asset;
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple parallel requests and very aggressive timelines; and,
- Fast paced and changing the working environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.