Full Stack Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing your code for testability using your deep understanding of best practices, patterns, and principles of software development;
- Applying your knowledge of modern techniques and concepts to design and develop a variety of applications;
- Collaborating with team members on providing modern cost-effective solutions to business needs; and,
- Using your experience to provide suggestions and offer solutions to refactor existing code.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Five plus (5+) years of development/systems analysis experience;
- C# experience;
- Unit Testing experience;
- Experience with RESTful API’s;
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Domain Driven Design experience;
- SCRUM experience;
- GIT experience;
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to communicate/contribute to design decisions and architecture;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision; and,
- Team oriented, self-motivated, collaborative.
The following are considered nice to have:
- Integration experience;
- ASP.Net MVC/Web Forms;
- Message/Event based Architecture;
- TFS/Azure DevOps; and,
- .Net Core.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.