Data Conversion Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Conversion Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing business management, client relations support, and process improvement;
- Converting data from current in house platform to a third party administrator platform;
- Handling inquiries from external Consulting Firms and internal partners;
- Handling the monthly reconciliations of health premiums and secondary insurer payments for active groups;
- Maintaining up to date data records of ongoing changes that impact pricing (premium reconciliation process);
- Acting as an Client Relations liaison between other departments on special projects or initiatives;
- Developing, analyzing, and providing management information reports as needed;
- Preparing database and files to facilitate data transfer;
- Preparing contract documentation to be sent to new policyholders;
- Preparing annual reports;
- Carrying out functions with an extremely high sense of urgency;
- Working in tandem with Customer Service Center to support the New Business Implementation process;
- Providing expertise and insight to support process improvement; and,
- Acting as a liaison with external vendors providing services order to improve business process or develop new markets.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate University Degree;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in pension administration (Defined Benefit) or Group Annuity;
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and tax requirements;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills;
- Experience with an in house Pension plan/or large corporation/consulting firms;
- Good knowledge of group annuity products and sales channels is nice to have;
- French (oral and written) is a definite asset;
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and tax requirements from a pension perspective is nice to have;
- Actuarial background is nice to have;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- In-depth analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Keen attention to detail; and,
- Pension industry and Life insurance related education (i.e. CEBS, LOMA) is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.