Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the execution of Windows workstation deployments;
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed;
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Developing test plans;
- Performing testing and trouble-shooting of Windows 7 to Windows 10 in-place upgrades;
- Performing software update testing and trouble-shooting;
- Engaging pilot users and ensure the solution is thoroughly testing;
- Identifying project issues and escalating to avoid end-user impacts and project delays;
- Developing communications including support documentation for end-users;
- Facilitating and coordinating meetings;
- Negotiating with end-users to get results;
- Data analysis concerning the assessment of upgrade candidates and track results;
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders across the company
- Engaging Desktop Support teams to support desktop tickets resulting from automation failures; and,
- Developing and managing deployment schedules.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related field, or in computer science, or the equivalent work experience;
- Project Management designation/certification;
- Ability to be highly self-motivated with proactive & creative approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization while meeting timelines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to build effective relationships and influence others; and,
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.