Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Specialist. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the VideoZone team
- Acting as an expert in configuring and implementing Cisco’s CMS, TPS, CUCM, CUBE, TPS and Expressways;
- Working on MRA and SIP trunking; and
- Maintaining Cisco Jabber 12.x currency.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years’ experience working with Cisco video conferencing infrastructure components;
- Expert in configuring and implementing Cisco’s CMS, TPS, CUCM, CUBE, TPS and Expressways;
- Experience working on MRA and SIP trunking;
- Experience maintaining Cisco Jabber 12.x currency;
- Ability to analyze VideoZone infrastructure in order to identify and assess security vulnerabilities, threats, and risks;
- Track record of results and effectiveness in applications technical support, trouble-shooting and analysis, problem resolution, and service availability and reliability improvement roles;
- Thinking analytically and synthesize technical information from various sources;
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity; and,
- Excellent skills of verbal and written communications, relationship-building, and influencing others.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.