Project Manager / Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 9-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start in May.
What we’re looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience in project management, with examples provided;
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in business analysis and requirements elicitation, with examples provided;
- Strong problem-solving skills, including analyzing a current, possibly sub-optimal solution and proposing a better alternative that can be implemented within time and other system constraints;
- Experience in architecture where multiple systems and domains need to be considered from an enterprise view; and,
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting solutions to a group of technical and business stakeholders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.