Software Developer, Systems Integrations and Middleware
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer, Systems Integrations and Middleware. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Software developing activities associated with integration between business system platforms and building middleware to support complex integrations, workflows and data transformations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent work experience can be considered as a substitution;
- Three (3) years of experience in developing system integrations, writing code, performing systems integration testing and merging it with the rest of the project code base and structured development lifecycle;
- Experience with the integration of applications in a mixed deployment environment in the cloud and on premise;
- Experience with architecting, designing and documenting these integration modules, workflows and middleware;
- Experience utilizing various system utilities, networking, and verification tools to diagnose, develop and enhance system performance;
- Experience helping with troubleshooting operational data and integrations issues;
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities as well as a proven ability to multi-task and progressively work towards meeting pre-defined timelines while delivering quality work;
- Solid experience in developing complex integrations with enterprise software packages such as ERP, CRM, Resource Scheduling, E-Commerce or equivalent; and,
- Knowledge of integration Platforms as a Service (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.