Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Scrum Master and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Brampton, ON to start in May.
The Scrum Master needs to have experience running large projects end-to-end, with budgets upwards of 1.5 million. They need to have SAFe Agile experience, managing multiple teams at one time and scaling the process as the teams grow.
As the Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Serve as scrum master for one or more teams
- Integrate Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) principles into team practices
- Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospective, and sprint demos by enhancing strong discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist the Product Owner to prioritize product features by keeping the backlog groomed
- Communicate and collaborate with other internal teams to understand any changes and remove blockers
- Liaise between User Experience/Designers, Developers, QA leads and Product Owners to foster strong communication between the disciplines
- Manage resources, risk, quality, scope, budget and project deliverables
- Manage dependencies between teams, IT and third-party vendors
- Ensure the team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery
- Facilitate open communication, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Improve transparency within the team and while working with business representatives
- Proactively identify impediments and appropriately resolve using a network of peers and formal channels;
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
- Facilitate teamwork and continuous improvement of the team's agile engineering practices
- Track and ensure visibility of historical team metrics and progress of the sprint and releases
- Collaborate with project leads to aggressively address issues, risks, and mitigation plans.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or related technical field;
- 5+ years of experience in software and/or product development environment, with at least 3 years working in an Agile or SCRUM methodology;
- 3+ years of experience in Telecommunication;
- CSM/SAFe certified or experience (or other scaled agile frameworks);
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud-Based products, Sales Enablement products is a plus.;
- Excel at decision-making, consensus building, and conflict management;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency;
- Strong technical acumen with knowledge of key web and software development technologies;
- Able to communicate to all levels of the organization, possess excellent communication, planning and organization skills;
- Experience with the Atlassian suite such as Jira and Confluence is a plus;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills both in person and written;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality and meeting stakeholder expectations; and,
- Ability to influence, add value and/or challenge decisions when necessary.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.