Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Project Coordinator? and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 11-month contract located in Burnaby, BC to start immediately.
As the Project Coordinator?, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct detailed Quality Assurance (QA) on FWS deployment orders and submit it to Service Providers:
- Ensure all site, client, application (MIIS), peripheral, and other workstation specific details are accurate e.g.:
- Applications published
- Group Policy Objects (GPO’s) have been applied
- Profile migration (PMT) identified
- Conduct QA on application intake forms and other documents as assigned
- Use QA tools (e.g. Nlyte, Dashworks, and Lansweeper) and other resources such as documentation and processes to ensure QA activities are rigorously completed
- Ensure no missed applications and/or other key information (i.e. roles groups)
- Assesses and approves changes in schedules, orders and other critical FWS order/deployment activities, and communicate changes to key stakeholders, highlighting impacts to business and clinical care continuity as well as the overall FWS deployment plan
What we’re looking for:
- An absolute minimum of six (6) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.;
- Excellent tracking, scheduling, project coordination, and client engagement skills; past experience within a coordinator capacity is an asset;
- Senior level MS Office skills (Excel with focus on macros, pivot tables, and nested function);
- Experience in adhering to standardized procedures as well as strong process orientation;
- Experience and expertise in conducting QA activities;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills to effectively relate to a diverse group of end-users and stakeholders;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure;
- Issue management, business analysis, and critical problem-solving skills;
- Experience in project management or leading project team members under the direction of a senior project manager;
- Experience in oversight of licensing management and procurement;
- Understanding of project management and change management;
- Experience using Dashworks, Nlyte and Lansweeper tools;
- Experience managing vendors;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, for more information please give us a call or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.