Network Architect Senior
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Architect Senior. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingual in both French and English;
- University degree in computer science, IT or networking;
- Ten (10) years of experience in network delivery and support;
- Strong skills in problem resolution;
- Ability to be enthusiastic, can learn quickly and adapt to new technologies with strong aptitudes for innovation;
- Excellent technical depth, a vast experience in architecture and with technical leadership who will propose new solutions and challenge existing approaches;
- Ability to be passionate about network automation with corresponding programming skills;
- Ability to easily transform a business or system problem into modular and maintainable solutions;
- Ability to be a team player that defines and communicates a long-term vision, adapt to the unknown and changing needs;
- Great interpersonal relationship aptitude as well as oral and written communication skills with a great sense of humor;
- Ability to be operationally oriented with a delivery aspect;
- Excellent networking capabilities with experience using different routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and MPLS;
- Experience with CISCO platforms such as Cat 6800 Nexus 5K, 7K, 9K, and ASA as well as F5 BigIP like LTM and GTM and Juniper SRX and Fire wall Palo-Alto;
- Proficient skills on DNS BIND and DHCP protocols;
- Experience in building network release plans such as equipment configurations, rollback plan, and impact analysis based on business needs;
- Experience elaborating technical solutions during incidents and service impacting situations;
- Contributing experience on large scale infrastructure projects;
- Industry Certifications such as CCNP, CCIE, and BIGIP LTM administrator would be welcomed; and,
- Strong understanding of Agile and Continuous Improvement methodologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.