Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Writer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of program, process, and procedure documents, system documentation and formal reports;
- Overseeing a variety of projects at a time;
- Managing Junior Project Engineers and Junior Technical Writers;
- Redesigning the technical documentation standards;
- Providing expert technical advice and consultation regarding the development of all formal program and process documents within the department;
- Providing support for the review of existing procedure documents and the development of new documents within the client’s Management System;
- Providing effective facilitation and coordination of input from subject matter experts within the development process;
- Assisting in partnering with key stakeholders within the department to develop effective reports, summaries, and proposals;
- Facilitating the development of information and marketing materials for the department;
- Ensuring effective management of documents within the electronic document management system; and,
- Leading the development of program, process, and procedure documents and formal reports with a department.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline; and,
- Ten (10) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.