Cisco Product Specialist
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Cisco Product Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in May.
The Infrastructure Services Product Management group is seeking an energetic and professional Product Manager to lead and execute on critical Infrastructure Services initiatives focused on Cisco’s core solutions
As the Cisco Product Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly to the Team Lead the successful candidate will:
- Manage, execute and drive incentives and promotions;
- Provide deal support for RFP’s, RFI’s, VOR;
- Plan and execute a national training plan for Cisco resale practice areas;
- Prepare and execute communications for product management and partner events;
- Provide support to resale product management sponsors on new product introductions;
- Support the creation and management of E-Commerce Cisco digital assets;
- Create programmatic structure recurring reporting of practice area funnel and performance metrics; and,
- Support the events calendars of customer and partner events.
What we’re looking for:
- High producing, high expectation professional with a strong desire to win;
- Cisco portfolio experience with tools and programs;
- Five plus (5+) Product management experience;
- Two plus (2+) E-Commerce support experience;
- University/College degree;
- Strong organizational and presentation skills;
- Strong communications skills to quickly understand and communicate knowledge of complex processes and concepts to a broad range of stakeholders;
- Ability to work with peers and cross-functional teams in order to deliver on expectations;
- Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility; ability to comfortably operate in a rapidly evolving environment;
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Team player with a positive 'can do' attitude. Lead with excellence and execution;
- An ability to work independently;
- Strong focus on customer experience;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Cisco programs and tools experience;
- Five plus (5+) years in a Product management role;
- Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook) skills required;
- A university/college graduate degree
- Bilingual is an asset. (English and French)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.