Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Review current state process documentation;
- Identifying redundant processes that can be eliminated;
- Identifying gaps and assisting in developing solutions to mitigate them;
- Converting current state processes into future state processes;
- Work with project and sustainment teams;
- Facilitate team workshops;
- Identify required process changes and/or new processes;
- Document outcomes;
- Review design of new future state process;
- Design and document workflows and processes accurately;
- Develop process RACI documents to support documented future state processes;
- Define the overall governance model for how processes (once documented) will be shared, reviewed and updated (including roles, schedule, checklists, approach for approval and publishing, etc.);
- Prepares materials for, and provides support, to FWS Integration PM.
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Analyst
- Experience reviewing and understanding current state processes;
- Demonstrated experience doing process design;
- Writing process documentation;
- Developing visual process documentation (process maps);
- Identifying and documenting process improvements;
- Using process design tools;
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with a range of stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including business and technical writing skills;
- Engagement / interpersonal skills and ability to effectively facilitate discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders, users, etc.;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Ability to extract information and knowledge from complex sources;
- Demonstrated experience understanding how to interpret customer business and clinical needs;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment – proven organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Strong Visio, PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- Experience using ProMapp BPM tool considered a strong asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.