Human Resources Consultant
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Human Resources Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in June.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative, and results-driven individual to provide HR business support to our Corporate Client group. The primary role is to manage key HR programs and provide research and analysis on various HR/LR related issues that impact the organization.
As the Human Resources Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Respond to requests for HR/LR information in a timely and accurate manner;
- Support Senior HR consultants in managing yearly initiatives (performance management process,
- Achievement Incentive Plan/salary review, employee survey, etc.);
- Partner with Corporate Services subject matter experts to meet clients expectations such as
- Employee Services, Labour Relations, Legal Services, Communications, and other services.
- Partner with the centralized recruitment team in order to attract the best talents in a timely manner;
- Assist the client in the interpretation of the collective agreements and manage grievances;
- Provide salary recommendations respecting internal equity and the market;
- Provide complete program management of various HR initiatives (development, planning, communication, roll-out);
- Research HR best practice information as required in the development of initiatives/programs;
- Leverage HR systems, including SAP to retrieve data for various reporting needs; and,
- Analyze data and aggregate results into coherent reports to aid in management decision making;
- Develop and manage engagement/recognition initiatives programs.
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree in Industrial Relations, Human resources or other relevant disciplines;
- Combination of 1 to 3 years’ experience in labor relations and human resources;
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word);
- Ability to analyze data & provide a summary of analysis;
- Working knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- Ability to understand business priorities, issues, and people impacts;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills–must have excellent writing skills;
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset;
- Strong sense of urgency and priority management;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; and,
- Team player and relationship builder.
- Project management capabilities; and,
- HR designation (CHRP) is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.