Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Serving as a focal point for a broad variety of projects which are typically moderate to complex and challenging, sensitive, and critical to the business in nature;
- Assisting in setting up project team governance;
- Assisting in developing committee documentation and minutes;
- Coordinating and directing all the functional groups involved with a pre-defined project, in order to meet all project requirements such as time, functionality, quality and cost;
- Leading negotiations with outside companies on a regular basis;
- Analyzing and making decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality and making trade-offs as appropriate for each project being managed;
- Acting as prime liaison between the company and third-party organizations on project related issues or inquiries;
- Ensuring all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information;
- Developing complex project plans to support successful project delivery;
- Formulating and managing project plans including management of deliverables, determination and tracking of project schedules including commercial milestones, regular project reviews and reporting, and on-going risk management;
- Defining, forecasting, managing, and reporting on project resources like capital and expenses;
- Reviewing the release and detailed functional specifications to ensure project compliance;
- Analyzing and managing project changes;
- Designing change requests;
- Facilitating team and client meetings effectively;
- Conducting regular status meetings with project team;
- Communicating relevant project information to executive and leadership team;
- Resolving and escalating issues in a timely fashion;
- Communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully;
- Managing, tracking and reporting team hours and expenses on a weekly basis;
- Determining appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project;
- Following up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices;
- Analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization;
- Managing purchase order administration and ensuring the purchase requisition process is followed;
- Managing quality program deliverables as requested;
- Providing the project team with expertise in company process;
- Managing and coordinating project resource on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
- Producing project scorecards and other executive-like reporting.
- Acting as focal point for the project team for the co-ordination of facilities, technical support and other engagement site requirements;
- Supporting and coordinating the proposal development process including the creation of minor enhancement requests, change requests and proposals as required;
- Maintaining project plans, document management, quality program deliverables, change and problem tracking, and contract administration;
- Supporting the director as well as manage, when required, the control and tracking of project related items, including issues, dependencies and finance;
- Working with the leadership team to ensure compliance to project standards, engagement processes and client requirements like issue action item reminders;
- Maintaining and monitoring the reporting of project status of actions, issues, and risks; and,
- Managing vendor Statements of Work through receipt to completion.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years of application development or systems integration project management experience;
- Project Management Professional Certification;
- Strong Problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Post service project experience (an asset); and,
- Scrum Master Certification and experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.