Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Specifying the general requirements of the system, develop broad system alternatives and identify their administrative, economic and technical feasibility and practicality as well as associated policy and organizational change requirements;
- Determining objectives according to business units; gathering information; assessing requirements and templates or formats;
- Designing new processes by analyzing requirements, utilizing workflow charts and diagrams, researching technical capabilities and writing specifications;
- Providing recommendations when identifying problems, writing improved procedures and documenting controls;
- Monitoring progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions;
- Updating reference guides where appropriate, writing and maintaining user documentation, providing help desk support, and training users;
- Developing and presenting reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; and,
- Keeping abreast with new industry trends while maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) ITSM Systems Analyst experience;
- Federal government Reliability Security clearance required or ability to get it;
- Experience developing detailed statement of business, functional, and technical requirements for an ITSM process and technology solution; and,
- Experience defining and documenting ITSM process workflows and use case scenario models, including interfaces between manual and automated operations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.