Big Data Test Engineer
Eagle is currently seeking a Big Data Test Engineer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Big Data Test Engineer
- Build data testing scenarios based on data modelling and mapping solutions;
- Build spark SQL for data validation;
- Defects and test results.
Skills and Qualifications of a Big Data Test Engineer
- Must have SQL, Policy centre database knowledge, Spark and Scala experience;
- Two years (2) of minimum experience;
- Hands on experience in Hadoop eco-system technologies like Spark, Scala, Spark shell, Scalatest, Drill and HDFS;
- Strong hands on experience with creating and debugging SQL;
- Good understanding of guidewire policy centre data model;
- Ability to build data testing scenarios based on data modelling and mapping solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.