Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Learning Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in May.
As the Learning Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Research, recommend, design, develop and deliver integrated, comprehensive training solutions based on analysis and assessment of business partner and learner needs;
- Consult with cross-functional project teams, leaders and stakeholders;
- Conduct on-site interviews with staff/contractors on the job and with subject matter experts;
- Conduct needs assessments and consultations to identify and evaluate training requirements/need for learning;
- Design and plan customized training programs through instructional design methodology to create successful learning experiences;
- Develop training materials and curriculum; prepares learning recommendations;
- Implement customized training programs;
- Manage and coordinate training schedule for team members;
- Ensure full learning cycle, curriculum design, development, execution, and review;
- Prepare to learn recommendations;
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs; and,
- Ensure that deliverables meet all defined standards of quality and effectiveness while providing continuity throughout the end-to-end process.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required with 8-10 years related experience but the manager will consider strong candidates with 5 years or more;
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects;
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique;
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods;
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and,
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.