Intake and Project Coordinator (Digital)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intake and Project Coordinator (Digital) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in May.
As the Intake and Project Coordinator (Digital), you will be responsible for:
- Coordinates digital content change requests and ensures that online marketing initiatives and essential changes that are published on various Websites;
- Review change requests and new initiatives to understand business objectives and ensure requests are completed and comply with publishing standards;
- Manage the Wealth Digital Intake Jira board. Ensure Jira tickets meet publishing standards, maintain filters and dashboards;
- Understand the risk of a change request and the impact it has on the Bank;
- Analyze and coordinate content maintenance, marketing, project and new initiative;
- Work with internal lines of business, Wealth Digital resources, and technology partners to successfully implement changes;
- Reports daily on change requests that are overdue in queues, change requests publishing on the current day and any publishing freeze notifications;
- In partnership with relationship managers, project team and business partners to negotiate the definition of project scope and timelines while managing business partner expectations;
- Present solutions and deliverables to clients and management to achieve buy-in and approval; and
- Ensuring key deliverables and publishing dates are met based on business requirements in a timely and error-free manner.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in English with computer experience, or technology with strong language skills or equivalent experience;
- 1-2+ years in an Internet & publishing environment;
- 1-2+ years in quality assurance, or 1-2+ years in a writing/editorial environment, preferably with experience in both areas;
- JIRA experience would be an asset;
- Process engineering experience or awareness;
- Exposure to first line support of a technology implementation;
- Experience completing/coordinating intakes;
- Detail oriented and organized;
- Strong communication skills;
- Stakeholder management;
- Ability to meet tight timelines;
- Know when and how to escalate issues to management. In addition, maintain ownership and focus on issues to resolution; and,
- The high degree of initiative, planning, organizational and self-management skills needed to respond effectively to the volume of change requests.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.