Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Lead. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the centralized dev teams in the build of security controls;
- Identifying gaps and roadmaping items to make the program successful;
- Leading and reporting progress on multiple stream of work;
- Serving as a key contact and PO for security controls assessment and implementation in multiple teams in Network;
- Building and following metrics for SSDLC practice;
- Supporting and measuring process changes in different dev teams in a collaborative manner;
- Managing budget;
- Representing the program in multiple forums;
- Serving as an enabler for dev teams in their journey; and,
- Serving as a liaison for our stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluent in both French and English;
- Previous experience in software development management;
- Proven leadership capabilities, proven track record of being an enabler;
- Deep understanding of development methodologies, toolset and challenges;
- Deep understanding of development practices and be able to communicate effectively with development teams to propose models and solutions that fits their needs;
- Proven expertise of process implementation and continuous improvement in software development practice;
- Agility mindset within core values; and,
- Experience with SSDLC (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.