Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in May.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct requirements gathering in order to determine future business processes;
- Document new and changing business processes related to Sanctions screening of wire transfer transactions;
- Creating detailed written business process documents that include “swim lane” diagrams; and,
- Document reports that are to be produced by the new system, obtain sign off.
What we’re looking for:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years as a Business Analyst;
- Previous experience working with wire transfer transactions;
- Tableau experience;
- Worked with Microsoft in the past;
- Experience working in a Financial Institution;
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with other team members;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantages; and,
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.