IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of one or more small projects concurrently from initiation through closure;
- Developing, selling, and implementing comprehensive project plans, encompassing project team structure and resource assignment, implementation, testing and training plans, creation of a control plan identifying both business process metrics and IT platform quality requirements and ensuring successful transition to support and maintenance teams;
- Owning all project risk including time, budget, and scope, and the associated plans to contain and/or mitigate risk;
- Identifying critical path decisions, making recommendations and influencing program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback; and,
- Managing daily activities, issuing resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related technical discipline or equivalent;
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years IT experience including project management or equivalent;
- Experience with process quality methodology;
- Experience with two (2) or more core infrastructure technologies (compute, network, database, etc.);
- Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, and communication;
- Project management experience in North American environments;
- Awareness of and ability to deliver compliance requirements;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization;
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a North American matrix organization;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Analytic, creative, and be a business focused problem solver;
- Experience with Agile SCRUM/KANBAN methodology;
- Project management certification;
- Experience with JIRA for Agile Project Management; and,
- Familiarity with custom application development projects in .NET and/or Java.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.