Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating ad-hoc reports and troubleshooting, analyzing the financial performance of the business on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Leading analytical initiatives, including but not limited to management decision making, benchmarking, and industry intelligence;
- Assisting senior analysts in preparing documents, graphs, and status reports;
- Assisting senior analyst in pulling together the data to facilitate the preparing of documents, graphs, status reports, and presentations to support business decisions;
- Generating easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data;
- Identifying issues, structure, and conduct necessary analysis and draw conclusions and findings with limited guidance;
- Reviewing and analyzing the financial performance of the business on a weekly and monthly basis; and,
- Supporting the business on ad-hoc reporting and other initiatives as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One (1) to four (4) years in an analytical role such as Project Controls or Financial Analysis;
- Excellent analytical skills, logical thinking, creative in problem solving;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel including Pivot Tables;
- Strong attention to detail, superior organizational skills and the ability to perform within tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Previous experience in the Sales, Commercial, or Retail sector is nice to have;
- Proficiency in SAP (BI Reporting Module) is nice to have;
- Experience using Spotfire or a similar Business Intelligence tool such as PowerBI to create data visualization is nice to have; and,
- A Post-Secondary education in Business, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, or related field is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.