Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Treasury Product Control Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Treasury Product Control Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing daily Risk and Profit & Loss reports for various groups, preparing commentary and analyses to explain, day over day, month over month, and quarter over quarter P&L fluctuations, and produce month-end packages;
- Providing support and analytical activities to various business groups;
- Assisting in verifying the booking of trade tickets, conduct GL and P&L reconciliation and providing comments and analysis, and adhering to regulatory guidelines;
- Confirming and reconciling closing market risk positions to ensure Front Office has accurate information for hedging its portfolios, and perform daily control and reconciliation of systems to ensure accuracy;
- Assisting with business initiatives and projects, assisting in the development of new reports, and testing of new systems and processes to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- Documenting, maintaining, and understanding the various organizational controls as they relate to assigned books, and taking preventative action to head off anticipated problems;
- Assisting in verifying the accuracy of booked trades, anticipate, investigate, and resolve a variety of changing and diverse problems in order to ensure that daily reporting requirements are met;
- Performing daily reporting as a key control function; and,
- Acting as a point of escalation for more junior analysts.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate University degree in Economics, Finance, Commerce, Accounting, or related field;
- Three (3) years of related business experience;
- Canadian Securities Course in progress, or will enroll in Canadian Securities Course within one year of hire;
- CFA charterholder;
- Strong knowledge of Capital Markets and Treasury, various Financial Instruments and products, as well as pricing and settlement practices of Bonds, Repo, Swap, Options, Futures, and Foreign Exchange;
- Excellent understanding of multiple trading and reporting systems within Treasury and World Markets;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 particularly with advanced elements of Excel 2010 including pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and VBA;
- Strong Excel skills with VBA programming background preferably;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail; and,
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.