IT Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of the infrastructure component however they will also be interacting with a PM/ Portfolio director/manager on occasion; who specifically work on application delivery;
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines, and scope;
- Effectively oversee project team, delegating work to appropriate leads;
- The PM will be in charge of managing “Work Packages” (8-12 at any given time);
- Setting up infrastructure, (virtual storage, servers, seat hub);
- Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress;
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized;
- Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion;
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures;
- Manage medium to large scale projects working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources;
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising;
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements; and,
- Successfully plan, execute, control and close projects against defined scope and budget using client’s procedures and policies.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College Degree;
- Three (3) to five plus (5+) years of experience in project management;
- Strong experience working on technology infrastructure projects;
- Experience with delivery in a large-scale, corporate environment (preferably Banking);
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities. (Enterprise Change Management);
- Experience with Service Now ticketing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.