Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Tester. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing complex testing tasks to assure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards;
- Testing, debugging, documenting, validating and installing basic hardware and software testing tasks in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards;
- Reviewing and generating complex test plans, test case data, procedures and testing scripts based upon functional specifications to meet business needs;
- Utilizing software testing tools and assists in developing test software for use in automated test activities;
- Developing project plans, maintaining metrics and interfaces with various engineering, operations groups and vendors to achieve desired improvement goals;
- Documenting and sharing all test results;
- Responding to developers' questions about the results to communicate status and ensure understanding; and,
- Providing work training and mentoring to less experienced personnel.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- High School or equivalent education;
- Seven (7) years; of relevant experience;
- Four (4) years within the last five years of demonstrable COTS software implementation project experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and leadership skills; and,
- Ability to work directly with the Client Test Team, at Client site, using client equipment;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.