Development - .Net Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Development-.Net Developer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Converting client applications from Unisys COBOL to C#;
- Taking the source code automatically converted from COBOL to C# via the progression Tool Suite,
- Cleaning compiling and executing unit tests on the code;
- Troubleshooting defects reported by both Fujitsu and MDE testing groups; and,
- Working with technology like C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server, and PowerShell modernized from Mainframe COBOL.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Six (6) years of .Net Developer III experience;
- Two (2) years’ experience on Overall experience on large, structured system dev. Projects;
- Two (2) years of experience using Windows .NET environment;
- Two (2) years of SQL Server experience;
- Two (2) years of Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET experience;
- One (1) year of PowerShell Script for batch testing experience;
- One (1) year of experience with Mainframe Tech (COBOL, JCL)
- One (1) year of experience with Subversion;
- Ability to be autonomous and resourceful; and,
- Ability to be dependable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.