Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ABAP Developer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reverse engineering and capturing the current data model that exists;
- Capturing and inventorying all existing event messages, and their purpose, format, transformation, and scope;
- Understanding the data feeds and the formats and processing of the data within those feeds;
- Identifying and inventorying data transformations in systems feeding the current event handling system;
- Understanding the current business usage of the data;
- Inventorying all downstream uses of the data;
- Understanding and inventorying all data transformations currently performed for downstream systems;
- Mapping data to associated business rules;
- Working with team to classify existing events against proposed architecture; and,
- Developing conceptual data model that maps to the new proposed architecture.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect or similar role;
- SAP ABAP experience;
- In-depth understanding of data and messaging structures and principles;
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements;
- Expertise in RDMS, SQL and NoSQL systems and data models;
- Experience with data visualization and modeling tools;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Experience in designing solutions in the cloud and hybrid infrastructures;
- Experience with ETL Solutions; and,
- Experience with Platform as a Service solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.