Oracle SOA Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle SOA Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the current SOA enterprise strategy, IT strategy, and maturity of software systems, processes and standards;
- Preparing documentation for code changes (detailed design and deployment documentation);
- Developing coding standards and best practices (naming conventions, comments, etc.);
- Coordinating with architects to ensure design patterns and implementation standards are understood and followed;
- Developing working prototypes to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions and for the development of functional and system design specifications;
- Designing, building, testing and documenting integration components;
- Identifying opportunities to improve integration component performance;
- Developing programs, reports and interfaces based on functional specifications;
- Ensuring reusability of components; and,
- Providing timely and complete knowledge transfer to IT team staff through individual and group training, shadowing, demonstrations and written instruction;
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Integration experience with ERP; and,
- Integration experience with ebusiness suite.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.