Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in May.
This individual will be working in an especially collaborative and supportive team structure- through this person’s work is autonomous there are always members available for questions and support. In addition, this role will allow the candidate to strengthen their Visual Basic and MS Access skills as well as develop more in-depth development skills as the contract continues. If the candidate is interested, this role also opens the possibility to work on various solution creation projects that have a significant impact on the companies future.
As the Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Running daily, monthly and quarterly reports;
- Translating larger data sets into Excel to create spreadsheets;
- Ingesting data provided by business partners and ensuring said data is correctly represented;
- Receiving inquiries from business partners and/or management regarding the content of the reports and potential errors/discrepancies in the data;
- Investigating potential errors and discrepancies in reports and working to find the root cause of the error;
- Escalating more serious errors as needed;
- Correcting errors in reports and providing a detailed rationale as to why; and,
- Documenting any changes to the reporting process or reporting parameters when changes are made
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience with Microsoft Access;
- 1-3 years of experience with Visual Basic;
- Intermediate Excel skills (ability to interpret spreadsheets, perform basic calculations, interpret data, etc.);
- Strong MS Office in general;
- More advanced Excel skills (creating VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, etc.) would be an asset;
- More advanced MS Access experience;
- Previous project experience or more in-depth development expertise;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Team player mentality;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; and,
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.