Business Process Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Process Analyst for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, managing expectations and ensure deliverables of initiative and projects are met;
- Working collaboratively and strategically with team and business stakeholders to design process solutions which support corporate goals. Providing recommendations to enable sound business decisions;
- Keeping clear and open communication to meet objectives;
- Maintaining and managing a register of business requests related to well life cycle system enhancements;
- Ensuring business benefits / value is identified and accompanies business client requests;
- Maintaining existing and development of new process models/documentation as well as ensuring change management, communication, and coordination of training;
- Collaborating with Information Service teams to identify and resolve technical issues to ensure continued operations of well life cycle business systems;
- Acting as a steward of data integrity and working with the business to ensure data quality standards are set and maintained. Escalating data integrity issues as required;
- Gathering and documenting business requirements for process or system enhancements or issues;
- Facilitating user acceptance testing for change efforts to business systems;
- Following and utilizing standard business analysis practices and templates to ensure consistency when providing business requirements and rules to technical staff; and,
- Being open to receive coaching and mentoring from peer and senior staff members as well as provide coaching to junior members as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A related Post-Secondary Degree or Technical Diploma with ten plus (10+) years related work experience;
- Completed an industry-recognized Business Analyst Certificate;
- Working knowledge of Upstream business, processes and well life cycle management systems (CS Land and Appian);
- Change Management experience;
- Five (5) years’ experience with oil and gas operational systems, well management systems, and standard reporting systems in a support or super user role;
- Intermediate level computer skills, including software and database management;
- Broad knowledge of Exploration and Production Services would be an asset;
- Experience with system implementations and integrations is an asset;
- Knowledge of Business Architecture and Business Process Management methodologies and concepts is an asset;
- Good understanding and working knowledge of various project management and business analysis methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Iterative and Hybrid-Agile is an asset; and,
- Project management and presentation skills are an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.