PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst
- Gather and document functional requirement specifications and business rules;
- Lead the facilitation of fit/gap workshops with business users;
- Provide the Technical Project Manager, Business Project Manager and Project Sponsor with insights, best practices and recommendations related to configuration options, opportunities and risks based on system capabilities;
- Set up and configure PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions and Candidate Gateway 9.2;
- Develop functional system and configuration documentation;
- Support the development of test scripts for unit testing and user acceptance testing;
- Work with external solution provider(s), as needed, for integration of third party tools with Recruiting Solutions for Candidate Gateway interface to Company careers webpage for Recruiting;
- Support Technical Project Manager, Business Project Manager and other project team members with meeting project schedule timelines and developing communications, training and change management plans;
- Engage in and communicate ideas for potential process improvements;
- Develop productive working relationships and collaborate with project sponsors, teams and stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business objectives;
- Contribute to project risk logs;
- Provide knowledge transfer to Company HRIS Specialist(s);
- Provide timely
Skills and Qualifications of a PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst
- Ten (10) plus years of experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively, cultural sensitivity in all communications and ability to work independently;
- Experience implementing PeopleSoft HCM specifically Recruiting Solicitations v9 or 9.2;
- Experience in corporate full cycle recruitment operations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.