Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct intakes with various LOBs to gather and understand business requirements, needs, and change requests;
- Monitor the end to end process from intake to implementation and production verification;
- Ensure all established guidelines, processes and service levels are followed for all LOBs;
- Complete daily reconciliation - review print files coming in and reconcile with the print vendor;
- Work with the print vendor to identify a solution; support the implementation of the process;
- Work with production partners to implement and communicate changes and new processes;
- Create process maps and flow charts; and,
- Conduct SLA reporting.
What we’re looking for:
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience as a BA;
- Print and mail experience, particularly around composition;
- Knowledge of CIBC products;
- Strong Excel and Word skills;
- Knowledge of technology, from an application perspective;
- Dialogue Composition application experience;
- FI experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Process driven with strong documentation skills;
- Driven and willing to step in to provide support; and,
- Hard working but interested in establishing relationships with team members.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.