Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Portfolio Associate and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Portfolio Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for conducting the administration of investment products and services;
- Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies;
- Provide professional quality service to clients;
- Contact clients to obtain additional information to complete their requests;
- Answer client inquiries regarding Investor Line products, services, account positions, and balances.
- Resolve issues and report any discrepancies to supervisor/manager;
- Provide input to the development and achievement of team objectives;
- Flexibility with work assignments and schedules;
- Support account changes as per established guidelines and procedures;
- Monitor and update current clients’ accounts as per Bank regulators’ compliance rules; and,
- Proactively identify customer needs and offer appropriate solutions by learning about the Bank’s -Investing products and services and their applicability to customer/market situation.
What we’re looking for:
- High school Diploma;
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of prior experience in a financial services company is a plus;
- Strong customer service values;
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent verbal communications skills;
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to research and resolve complex issues;
- Identify account specific issues and troubleshoot;
- The ability to interact and partner with various internal and external stakeholders;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision; and,
- Opportunity to work overtime as needed to support business objectives.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.